Our chosen solutions are:
- 8 long-coupled mech-sealed centrifugal pumps made of FRP V1G - SATURNevo ZGS
- 2 close-coupled mag-driven centrifugal pumps made of PP reinforced with fiberglass - ROUTE TMR
- 1 centrifugal sump pump with a closed impeller made of PP reinforced with fiberglass - KGK
The FRP SATURNevo ZGS models will operate as:
- 3 booster pumps for pumping seawater (20m3/h)
- 2 continuous dosing pumps for pumping sodium hypochlorite (30m3/h)
- 2 shock dosing pumps for sodium hypochlorite as well (74m3/h)
The TMR models will be installed as acid cleaning pumps for hydrochloric acid 6% (15m3/h) whereas the vertical sump pump KGK will drain wastewater and HCl.
Argal Company is one of the world leading producer of FRP pumps, ideal solutions for any application related to seawater and corrosive liquids. Read our article on Argal's seawater pumps to know more about the Saturn Evo series.